Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Leah Crowder

In this post, I will peer review the content of Leah Crowder's script for her video essay.

Leah starts off her script with a personal comment about herself and I love that strategy because it allows her to gain credibility for the topic that she is focusing on. Additionally, I think the music will bring an emotional appeal. She also provides a significant amount of videos and evidence to gain the logical appeal. Therefore, just by reading her script, she has achieved all three crucial parts of an argument (pathos, logos, ethos).

The only thing I suggest is to make sure that all of the videos that are included as evidence to support her argument are completely necessary. My only concern is that the audience loses interest if the video is too long. Other than that, everything looks organized and well thought out. Great work Leah. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment