Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review for Mike Duffek

In this post, I will peer review Mike Duffek's Production Report. The fact that he has gotten so far in his project already is very impressive to me.

For this post, I am making a content suggestion focusing on how he introduces his topic.

Mike uses personal experiences to set the stage of his argument. I am thoroughly impressed with his vivid descriptions. I think that this is perfect for a podcast because all the audience can do is listen. His word choice and diction is spectacular. I honestly don't have that much advice or suggestions to make because Mike already seems to meet all of the requirements in his rough cut.

I admire Mike's passion for his topic and I think his final cut will be well put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment