Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report

In this post, I will be talking about the raw content of my introduction for project 3.

Opening Section:

I will introduce myself and introduce the issue that I am focusing on. The content that I post is just the script I have written that will be added to my video essay. While I am speaking, I plan to incorporate photos of the ObamaCare logo as well as Obama's signature that passed the healthcare act.

Raw Content of Opening Section:

Hi, my name is Sofia Haserot and I will be discussing the public controversy over ObamaCare. The main issue that the United States of America deals with is the fact that health insurance is becoming far too expensive for the majority of the society to afford.

Therefore, former president Barrack Obama created ObamaCare. ObamaCare is an US healthcare reform law that expands access to care and mitigates spending through regulations and taxes. As many of you already know, ObamaCare has caused a huge upheaval over the past decade. While several people find this health care system to be the most beneficial system, even more people are thoroughly disappointed and upset with the increased taxes.


1 comment:

  1. A production report is a filmmaking term for the form filled out each day of production of a movie or television show to summarize what occurred that day. There is no standard template for a production report, and each show usually has an original template, often created before production begins by one of the assistant directors ("AD"). Besides superficial differences, most forms record the same information and are simply a series of blank tables created in Excel printed doublesided on a legal sized (8 x 14 inch) sheet of paper. The news purpose of this form is to keep track of a production's progress and expenses and to help determine what salary is owed to the cast and crew. It is finally sent to studio executives and is permanently filed to serve as a legal record.

    ReplyDelete