Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production

In this post, I will talk about how well my production week went.

Some of the successes this week included actually putting together my script. I have a much more organized idea of how I will go about this project.

One of the challenges that I experienced this week was figuring out how I will make my video essay. I tried to start my rough cut on iMovie but unfortunately I couldn't figure it out. So instead I wrote my script on Microsoft word.

I think next week will be easy if I can figure out how to make my video essay. I plan to ask my peers for help.

I am somewhat confident but nervous at the same time because I still don't know how I am going to create my video.

1 comment:

  1. Blog entries are unquestionably my source of entertainment and you have astonished me with your writing. Keep doing awesome would like to see more blog entry on the site. You can hire this kochi to munnar taxi for any tours and travels program of your family

    ReplyDelete