Sunday, May 1, 2016

Content Outline

In this post, I will create my content outline for project 4.

Opening Section:
In the opening section I will talk about how I got into this course, what my motives were and how I had felt prior to my first day of class.

Body Section #1:
I will explain how my first day of class was and how I underestimated this course. I’ll also bring up my plan on how I was going to be successful in English 109H.
  • ·      Talk about how I took AP English and literature classes in high school
  • ·      Talk about how I initially misunderstood the context of this course

Body Section #2:
This body section will focus on my experiences with project one. I will talk about what I learned, how my perspective changed, and what my successes and challenges were.
  • ·      Talk about why I chose to do a college essay
  • ·      Talk about blog posts
  • ·      Talk about how I didn’t fully read the major project assignment sheet
  • ·      Talk about how time consuming this project was

Body Section #3:
This body section will focus on my experiences with project two. I will also talk about what I learned from this project, how my perspective changed, and what my successes and challenges were.
  • ·      Talk about how I was much more motivated to get an A on this project
  • ·      Talk about how much research I did
  • ·      Talk about how difficult it was to organize interviews


Body Section #4:
This body section will focus on my experiences with project three. I will also talk about what I learned from this project, how my perspective changed, and what my successes and challenges were.
  • ·      Talk about how difficult it was to figure out imovie (lol)
  • ·      Talk about how I emailed students and asked for help
  • ·      Talk about how I made sure to start on my script early


Closing Section:

I will wrap up my podcast by explaining my overall experience in this course and how what I have learned will help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment