Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review 15

In this post, I will peer review the content of Gabby Dietrich's editorial report.

Looking at the changes she made, I like that she combined several ideas to make the entire script more connected. I also think that using a science project as an example of procrastination was a smart move.

Since Gabby is working with a QRG, I suggest including photos of her "to do" lists or maybe past projects. Just an idea. Also, I would make sure the content of the QRG is short and to the point because that is a crucial convention of the genre.

2 comments:

  1. Coming Sapa, tourists should experience an interesting thing, which is sleeping in a homestay in Sapa of an ethnic minority. Reasonable rental, usually including accommodation and three meals a day for guests sapa trekking blog

    ReplyDelete