Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Reflection on Production Phase

In this post, I will reflect on my production phase.

Some of the successes of this week were committing to a genre for Project 2 and deciding how I was going to organize all of my information. Even though I had an outline in the pre-production phase, I wasn't entirely sure how I was actually going to produce a QRG.

Some of the challenges of this week were determining what information from my interviews was actually useful. I understood what the main goal for the project was, but I didn't want to include anything that was not useful to my project; at the same I didn't want my project to lack anything.

I think next week will definitely go smoothly; I have planned out my entire project. My rough draft is definitely not what I expect my final draft to look like, but it isn't terrible. I have all of the crucial content but it still needs some cleaning up.

Overall, I continue to grow more confident about Project 2 as the weeks go on. I think that the peer reviews will help me figure out if I am on the right track or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment