Sunday, March 6, 2016

Production Schedule

In this post, I will provide my production schedule:

What is to be done: Fortunately, I have already conducted both of my interviews. So now all I need to focus on is gathering all of the information that I was given and producing a podcast segment. I plan to familiarize myself more with each professor’s major publications and analyze the different genres used.

Project Phase

Starting date
Ending Date
Location
Interviews
2/22/16
2/26/16
Main Medical Center Building
Introduction
3/1/16
3/6/16
Library (somewhere I can focus)
Organization of Information
3/1/16
3/6/16
Library (somewhere I can focus)
Analysis
3/6/16
3/10/16
Library (somewhere I can focus)
Conclusion
3/6/16
3/10/16
Library (somewhere I can focus)
Rough Draft
3/6/16
3/10/16
Library (somewhere I can focus)
Revision
3/20/16
3/27/16
Library
Final Draft
3/20/16
3/27/16
Library


Location: The location of my production will mostly be in the library because I need somewhere quiet to focus.

Planned date and time: I will start producing the rough draft of my project this week because I will be going out of town for the entire duration of spring break.

Resources required: Computer, previous blog posts, and interview responses.

Date Completed: I will complete my entire project obviously before its due date (March 27). However I will make sure my rough draft is submitted on my blog by Thursday, March 10th, before I leave for spring break.


Changes made after completion and reasons why: After peer reviewing is done, I will apply the suggestions to my final draft. I will also make any necessary changes to my content if I conduct more research on each genre convention and find important details to include. 

No comments:

Post a Comment