Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Reflection on Global and Local Revision

In this post, I will talk about my successes and failures during this past week.

Some of the successes that I had were cleaning up my QRG and making my ideas all come together. I met with Sean and made sure I was on track with everything so in my opinion, progress was made. Also, the peer revisions helped immensely with the organization of my project. 

Some challenges I had were figuring out how to make my QRG the best possible QRG with the content I had from my interviews. I wasn’t sure what to include or what to leave out and how I should incorporate images.

Next week will hopefully go well because I will have submitted my project 2 by that point so the stress will be over with. I will then have to focus on what project 3 asks for.


I am feeling much more confident about project 2 than I did about project 1. I have a better idea of what exactly I am supposed to do and how I can manage my time for this project. I find it much easier this time around than it was a month ago to handle all of the blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment