Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Peer Review for Ben Macklin

In this post, I will peer review Ben Macklin's rough draft from my section.

Ben Macklin chose to do a QRG for project 2, titled "Understanding the Genres of Neuroscience: Tips for Beginners." His draft can be found here. This peer review was particularly helpful to my own QRG progress because it allowed me to see what I could adjust to my own draft.

I am reviewing the form of his draft. I think that this is the part that might need the most revising because the content follows all of the requirements for the project itself.

The genre conventions are lacking in the rough draft because typically a QRG should catch a reader's attention with either images, font styles, or rhetorical questions. However, Ben's rough draft doesn't have this anywhere.

The rough cut could present the content in a more creative way by using highlights or bold/italisized font, etc. Basically all the project lacks is attention grabbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment