Sunday, January 31, 2016

Considering Genre

In this post, I will write about what genre I am using for Project 1.
Daniellarie, "Drawn image of an essay." 13 October 2014. Creative Commons.


I am going to commit to the standard college essay for Project 1 because this project focuses on presenting a controversial topic in my field of study and the best way to display the necessary information is through traditional textual bodies. What I plan on doing during next week’s production phase is organizing all of the crucial points of both sides of the controversy I am focusing on.

I also plan on finding the best arguments to support my opinion on the matter. As of right now, I am feeling confident going into the production phase; I have spent a lot of time preparing and organizing. The only challenges I anticipate are being able to present solid reasoning for the argument I support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment